Why Voice Lessons?
There are many reasons why a person might take voice lessons. Some of these reasons include:
- preparation for scholarship or performance auditions,
- honor choir or All-State choir preparation,
- keeping your voice active for aging singers,
- learning more about your voice to understand your personal limits
- help with sight reading, and
- strengthening the voice you already have!
Do No Harm
Our voices can be pushed to an unhealthy place. Sometimes, choral music educators may not realize that they are asking students to sing beyond their healthy limits. Through 20 years of experience in music education and advanced training in vocal pedagogy and anatomy, I can help provide insight into the best way to care for your singing voice and helpful habits to maintain the best vocal production possible for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.